Friday, May 30, 2008

Dr apt. ,nst test, ultrasound test, and PLEASE PRAY FOR MYGRANDMOTHER..

Well last night we got the news my grandmother aka NEE NEE.... is in the icu in mississippi...... I have been worried about her somuch ..... she has fluid in her lungs and heart rate is not good....We need everyone to pray that she will be ok ...... We are leaving in the morning to get up there to see her ....I got an ok from themidwife that i could travel being that i been having problems and i only have 4weeks left..... she told me i had to move around alot to avoid blood clots and to get out every hour....... will do.. i will do anything toget to see my grandmotherrightnow.. I dont care how much pain i'm gonna be in I WILL GET UP THERE TOSEE HEr .......... Please let her be ok ... please lord...... Everything went good for me today at the dr... the baby was moving around for the stress test which was good.. still having Braxon Hicks Contrations though ..... and the fluid level was good so everything is good for me togo...........i got all my paper work toothey wanted metotake just in case if somethingahppens there......anyways iwillbe gone thisweekend.. pleaseprayformy grandmotherand my family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And pray for Amy's sister as we travel with a 36 week preg lady that will have to stop and pee every 30 mins! Girl you better not have this baby this weekend!!!! Love ya

Photography By Marianne said...

You were such a trooper on the ride! I hope you got much rest at home! Love you!