Sunday, May 25, 2008

SURPRISE !~ THANKS !!!












WOW !! My mom and sisters surprised me today .... They did a baby shower for me .... It was so nice !!!! they did a wonderful job........ i had feeling something was going on .. but didnt know that they were gonna do all that ...... IT made me feel so good... Thank you mom, Marianne and Carrie !!!!! Thank yall so much ... I am ready for her now !!!! I got all kids of gifts from them.... Mom got me baby towel ,rode, gas drops, diapers , baby wipes. baby book, baby bottles and $50 to walmart and etc..... Carrie got me this PRETTY stroller and baby car seat.... Marianne got me 50 gift card to walmart... 2 outfits, nu nus , little one pieces and etc.... Thank yall all for those gifts very sweet of yall....... I got alot of stuff from them..... I got so excited when i left i went and spent the 100 hehe .... all on the baby too.... I got a diaper bag. Diapers,blankets, more bottles, formula, formula holder, 2 outfits and only went over $2.00 whooo hooooo i did so good....... I'm so excited now ..... i got the babys car seat ready to go in the car !!!! heheheeheh ... Thank yall so much ... very sweet and kind of yall.. i love yall so much ......... heres some pictures !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are happy! That is all we wanted!!!! Yay for spending your gift cards and only going over $2!!!! We love you dearly and can't wait for little Ashlynn!!!