Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to All

Today Was a GREAT DAY ....Started out by going to lunch for moms..Crawfish Boil HUMMM it was sooooo good... I had a great time spending time with my family.. We had a great day....... When i left there Hubby called and He was done with his sisters roof WHOOOHOOOOOO FINALLY........so i went to get him and we got home about 3:00 I finally got to spend some times with him.........we spent the rest of the day outside enjoying the nice weather... kaitlynn wanted to go swimming so daddy got in the BABY POOL with her lol....(which the water comes up to kk's chest) enough water for us to relax an cool off....... finally daddy made mommy get in to with them... It was nice to just relax and lay back and talk.... I'm so glad i got some family time in today......But now hubbys got a turn around at work.. he wont get home until 7 pm every night :( Cant wwait until its allover with ) I MISS HIM !! Anyways today was a GREAT DAY .. I hope everyone else had a good time.. Happy Mothers day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice evening! Happy Mother's day!