Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nst Test and Dr apt Today !

Well My day didnt go to well...started out at the nst test .... i had to lay there for 45 min this time bc we couldnt get the baby to wake up.. she wouldnt move she was being badthismorning...... she did everything she could do and after 45 min she said were gonna have to send you for a ultrasound .......... oh yeah it detected 3 contrations while there ... but its the Braxon hicks contrations......... after that I went totheultrasound and finally she got her to mvoe and did the test there it all was good d......... than i went to see a midwwife one that I DONT LIKE ......and dhadto sit on the table undressed for 30 min before she came in yeah if your a women you knowwhat i mean not fun to sit there with you buddy sticking to the paper lol......... finally she came in and she was so rude to me i wanted to slap her..... she ruined my whole day.... VERYVERY RUDe .... ugh i dont even wanna go there.well now im about to relax inthe tub than watch Rambo with hubby.... and go to bed........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let people ruin your day - just think of the precious baby inside you! Glad everything was ok! Love ya

Photography By Marianne said...

I agree with Carrie! Glad everythign was okay too! Always in my prayers!