Friday, May 9, 2008

Yesterday wore me out

Yesterday just wore me out!! I'm still not over it lol.... My day started out by going toget grocerys at walmart always fun with a two year old..... haha I got home, unloaded the stuff and than my sister in law wanted me to go shopping and i rode with her....Ahhhhhh i decided i would go since i didnt have anything else to do......By the time we got to the 2nd store my daughter was bring horible......she keep hitting and fighting with her cousin whois 3.. She would throw fits in the stores and anytime i tried on a outfit it was a fit to put clothes back on.. SHE WANTED TO GO AROUND IN JUST PANTIES AHHHHH lol.........I did find the cutes little outfit for her to take some pictures in.... She wanted this cute hat so i fould a long white skirt and a shirt that matches her hat... ITS SOOOOCUTE ON HER .. SHE LOVes it !! Well we shopped from 8:00-9:30 at walmart...than we left at 10:00 and got home at 1:40.. yeah long day without kk napping.... Than at 4:30 I went with my sister-in-law to her new house there building ..Bc Franks been working on there house....He gets off of work and goes straight out there...I miss him so much...... well we didnt leave from over there until almost 8:00 yeah so to say I AM TIRED FROM YESTERDAY LOL.......Anyways that was my day yesterday !!!! IM JUST WORN OUT... And I had to clean moms house this morning and im home and looking at my house..... it needs to be picked up and sweep and mopped ..... hummmmmm I BEtTer geT TO iT BEFORE NAP Time !!!!!!! DID I SAY NAP TIME .... THATS IN 40 min YES !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: