Monday, June 2, 2008

Grandmother and Dr. Apt ..




Well this weekend I went to Ms to see my Grandmother....... I wasnt expecting to see her like she was.......she got moved to jackson now.. which is good bc shes closer to us..... Please keep praying for her..shes not doing well....... Yeah and i made it there and back being 36 weeks preggo....... my back was in alot of pain and i didnt sleep but an hour there but it was all worth see her ............ I went to the dr today...... I had the nst test ...all good.... ultrasound for fluid and she took some more 4d pictures omg .. look at her fat cheeks ....... so cute.... everything went well at the dr apt .. i only gained 1 lb since friday whoo hooo bc i ate alot of junk on the way to my grandmothers and back........... so all is good with me .. i go back thursday to the dr and nst test whooo hoooo....... heres a pic of Ashlynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her cheeks are soo fat! Too cute! Oh I can't wait to pinch them LOL Thanks for sharing! Glad your appt went well and you only gained 1 lb WOOHOO I knew you were worried about that! Love you!