Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WOW!! My day today !!!!

Wow .. where do i start... I woke up and went to clean moms house this morning. Than I came home and kaitlynn and I feed the new puppies and played with them. Than my little niece Brianne came over to play with Kaitlynn. While Kk was away from me playing i decided well i better put the babys stuff up in her room and finish it up. After i finished that I ended up painted the kids bathroom... wow whats up with me today...here i am doing all this and I'm 33 weeks this week...... Gosh this is the best week I've had my Whole Pregnancy...... I FEEL SO GOOD !!!! WHOOO HOOO AND IM NOT EVEN GONNA TAKE A NAP TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO IM FINALLY FEELING GOOD !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be nesting ohhhhhh it's getting close!!!!!!!

Love you!

Photography By Marianne said...

LOL!! Definitely nesting! You keep all that up you will be hurting again! Glad you feel so much better! Love ya!