Friday, June 20, 2008

Thanks



Well I have alittle time to write......wow what a time i've been having..... kaitlynn has caught a cold with fever.... Great just what i needed with Ashlynn being home.... ...I am beyond worn out... I need more sleep ... Ashlynn woke up at 10 , 12, 2, 4 and than 7 to eat... I had just got kk to sleep at 10 and once i got her to sleep little bit wakes up... go figure huh.....They dont even taake naps at the same time....... hehe....But I am loving being with both of them...... I've lost 26 lbs whooo hooo........ Well I was writing this blog to Thank my mom and my two sisters...... It was so nice of them to come over and bring me supper.. Thanks Marianne and Carrie.... thank you mom for everything you have done....I couldnt of done it without you..... thanks for the supper last night.... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SISSY"S AND MOMMY !!! I LOVE YALL !!!!! And Carrie Ashlynn wore her outfit you bought her yesterday.... It didnt look to bad with her braces on........ I didnt think i was gonna beable to put the pants on but it worked out great,,, heres a pic of her in her outfit you got her.....Well My times running up... Ashlynn is fussin to get out the bed and sissy is trying totalkto her so i better go lol......... Thanks everyone........... (oh look her eyes are open for ya lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! The outfit still looks so big on her and it's a newborn size!!! You deserve every happy moment your girls will bring you! WOOHOO on the weight loss! YOU GO GIRL!

Photography By Marianne said...

Anything for you and my little girls. I love you all so much! Don't worry it doesn't get easier either LOL!! I told you having 2 was so different. Wait until they are old enough to fight and tattle all day long hehe!! Love ya!