Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Grandmother and I

Well fould out yesterday everything is gonna be ok with my grandmother ..Im soexcited..... my mom had good news allday yesterday....... She called me asking how i was and everything was good...I was put in thehospital thursday for all kinds of testing... I have been very weak and dizzy...... theystill dont know why.... I am feeling alot better which yeswterday i got to go to walmart...... which i still have a few dizzy spells but nothinglike it was wed and thurs.......alot better...... they took me off of one of my blood pressure pills... so i only take one now.... which i have been having thebad head achs again........ so hopefully everything will be ok with just taking one... we will see..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing better! Love you!