Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BAD DAY

well i finally got myself out of bed....... been in bed all day... Frank made me get up to go outside for a little while to see if that would make me feel better.......... I had to be rushed to the dr this am .... I am having false cocntrations bad every 5 min they hurt tooo nothing fun .... feels like real ones... i also been feeling weak , dizzy and like im ognna pass out today... everything was fine at the dr but he had to do some blood work...... always fun ...........i go back tomorrow for my stress test and to see the midwife.......today just been really bad for me ... im about to go take a bath and get right back in bed.....Frank and Kaitlynn went to our uncles house so I'm home alone right now .. so i figure i better go get in the tub while kk is gone.. lol ... anyways that was my day .... not good ...

No comments: