Friday, June 13, 2008

I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!






Wow whata time we've been having.......... Ashlynn is doing great she is off of everything now but iv for infection meds..... she will be coming home MONDAY !!!!!!! FINALLY !!!!! She does have hip problems .. her hip didnt pop in place so she will be wearing a harness for 6 weeks...... that will get her hip back in place... they will get us some home heatlh care to the house also and we will be bring her to Childrens hospital for check ups on her hips...... For me I am doing good now ..... i will be returning back to the dr about my gallbladder in about 2 weeks.... they will be doing surgery on me to remove it....fun.. one surgery to another surgery.......... Thanks for everyones prayers.... Heres some pictures of my angel !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have two beautiful daughters! I can't wait to snuggle with little A!!!!