Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks to my family

I wanted to give a shout out to my family whois been there for my family through our hardtimes.... Thank yall so much !! Marianne Thanks for all the photography and the diapers your gave ashlynn... Carrie Thank you for the babysiter that night as well of the early bday presents and for the diapers you also gave ashlynn... Mom and dad wow how do i say it .. Thank yall so much we would never be able to pay yall back. you have got us this far and i am still standing up high with all our problems.... Thanks for everything you have done for us and you know what is it.... THANKS THANKS THANKS Ilove all of yall so much... My family has been so good to me and i thank god everyday for having a wonderful family.. I dont think i would of been able to get through all these tough times without yall..... THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is what family is for - the be there for you! Just keep your head high and remember to keep God first! With Him first in your life everything else will fall into place! You are welcome and we love you too!