Monday, November 10, 2008

Ashlynn is what ... oh my ashlynn is 5 months old .... OH MY
















Yeah my baby is 5 moths old as of Nov 8th. Wow time flies by.... Shes getting so chucky she weights 16 lbs 14 oz Gosh. I looked it up and at 5 mths Kk weighed 16 lbs 4 oz.... I guess i just got rolly pollys lol...well ashlynn can almost sit up alone.. cant wait until she can.... She finally can push her self backwards in her walker and man does she get mad when she gets stuck.. hahah.....Here's a few pictures i took of her last night.... Oh yeah and did i tell ya my first is 3... yikes I'm not ready for that.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time sure does fly! I love the picture of her in the horsey! So cute! Your girls are a doll! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

BTW - update your "About me" on your blog - it says KK is 2 and Ashlynn is "on the way"... LOL talk about time flying :)

Photography By Marianne said...

How cute!! They grow way too fast!!