Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank You Marianne

Wow ! Where do I start ! I want to give this post out to my sister Marianne whois been doing the girls photo's for FREE... yes did i say free YES I did !!! And she has become a Pro at taking pictures... Never thought she would get into photography and man i was wrong SHE IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY i have ever been too... And seen around here...... Thank you so much for you hard work on these photos Marianne... I dont know what i would do without you... Well i know what i would of done i wouldnt of got them done lol........ THANK THANK THANK THANK YOU !! I love these pictures..... They are the best ! IT put tears in my eyes look how pretty these pictures are of my kids !!!!! THanks again !!! i LOVE YA










1 comment:

Photography By Marianne said...

Awww you are so sweet!! It is a pleasure to photograph your darlings!! I love them dearly and it only helps me to grow further in my business to be able to practice on others than my own (whom are not willing)!! Thank you for the post this is why I love what I do is to have people happy like you!! Love you!!